Experience Real Health through Emei Qigong
Qigong is said to be one of the most powerful healing modalities known to humankind. This places healthcare back in the hands of the individual.
Emei Qigong is the knowledge and practice, based on over 800 years of energy science, that through cultivating a compassionate heart, physical exercises and movements, helps create clarity and understanding of the Universe so that we can attain gradual or sudden Enlightenment.
Catherine has been recognized since 2000 as a Laoshi (Master) by Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong, who is the direct 13th Lineage Holder of Emei Chan (Zen) Qigong. The Chinese sometimes refer to him as the “Emei wizard” and “China’s medical Buddha,” and regard him as “the father of modern medical Qigong.” He is a learned scholar: He has read thousands of books, both Chinese and foreign, and is well versed in the medical, philosophical, and theological theories of different schools, both Eastern and Western. He has published six books and more than 20 treatises in China. He has been made lifetime president of two Qigong institutions, the International Medical Qigong Academy and the Emei Linji International Qigong Medical Research Institute. He holds honorary positions and titles in more than 50 hospitals, medical colleges, Qigong clinics, and Qigong associations in China.
Emei Training Level I
The Level I seminar is a good place to start learning how to balance body, mind and spirit. Students can use this knowledge for their own healing or for their healing professions. Read on to find out who should attend Level I and if it's right for you.
3 Days 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Day 2 evening: Group Healing
Open to the Public - 3 Day Level 1 Seminar $125.00
Optional Group Healing $30.00 (open to non-attendees as well)
Group Healing Sunday October 4 from 4 pm to 5 pm
For the serious student who is searching for the right school to follow:
You have found what you are looking for
For the curious:
Come experience the life-changing teaching
For the sick: Learn effective methods to help you to regain your health
Join us and let us cultivate our body, mind and spirit together!!!
The group healing offered at the end of the day Sunday may be attended by anyone. The schedule has been arranged so your family members and friends may have an opportunity to receive the healing benefits even if they have not participated in the training. .
The following is the general course content:
1. Learn qi-feeling techniques. This will help you to initiate your qi sensation.
2. Learn the Wuji Gong form. Wuji Gong, the powerful fundamental form of Emei Qigong, can help you to restore health and further your spiritual development. There will be daily practice.
3. Brief history of Emei Qigong
4. What is Qigong?
5. Emei Qigong’s view of the universe
6. Qi information in everything
7. Secrets of qi information healing ability
8. Elements of qi information healing
9. How to use empowered objects for self-healing. These objects, empowered by Grandmaster Fu, are the most convenient way to do self-healing and to heal others. They are the healer’s best friend, as an empowered object protects the healer and the environment by neutralizing diseased energy. Consequently, the healer does not have to do daily energy cleansing. The empowered object does not have to be cleaned because it has self-cleansing power.
1. Wuji Gong practice
2. Timing for cultivating and practicing Qigong
3. Place for cultivating Qigong
4. Emei Qigong’s view of human illness
5. Emei sacred healing sounds. These sounds provide a powerful internal organ self-massage. They balance and harmonize the energy of the internal organs.
7. Emei sacred healing sounds practice
8. Empowered object sitting meditation
9. Group healing. If you have friends or family members who are interested in having a Qigong healing, you are welcome to have them join the group healing. The fee is $30 for each person, which is not included in seminar fee.
1. Wuji Gong practice
2. Emei sacred healing sounds practice
3. The basic concept of yin-yang
4. Taiji – a simplified in-depth explanation
5. How to sustain happiness
6. Human body life energy field
7. A layman’s view of karma
8. Method to transfer and clear diseases. Many healing methods are effective for treating illnesses, but they are temporary. They suppress the illness only for a time, and they do not eradicate the root cause of the illness. Consequently, when the conditions are right, the illness will reactivate. The subsequent illnesses are fiercer and more difficult to treat than they were initially. The self-healing method to transfer and clear diseases eradicates illness at its root, transfers it to another place, and then extinguishes and dissolves the diseased energy information. This is entirely different from other methods, which merely suppress the illness.
9. On gathering qi from trees
10. On detecting and identifying disease via the bodily senses
11. Disease qi disperses and universal qi enters
12. Practice transfer and clear diseases method
13. Qi transmission methods
14. Universal mantra qi transmission
15. Empowered objects for healing others
16. Practice in groups
Level I is the foundation of all the higher-level Emei Qigong training. But even if you do not want to go further, you will benefit greatly from the many effective methods taught in Level I, which you can use for yourself and to help your family and friends. As you may be aware, we don’t do that much to promote Emei Qigong to the public. We believe that people who have the karma to learn this treasure will find their way to us, instead of us finding them.
When people are serious about finding the real Qigong, a Qigong with depth that can be followed a long way, surely they will discover Emei Qigong. If you want the opportunity to take the Level I training with Master Burns in person, please arrange your schedule to do so now.